Re: Conditional Relationships ?

From: Steve Kass <skass_at_drew.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:32:58 -0500

Erland,

  Joe's right. Code that doesn't compile is universally portable. It produces
exactly the same result on every platform. You don't even need an RDBMS. You can just put his query into a kransekake tin, bake it at 180°C for 10 minutes and get the same result, without the inconvenience of booting up a computer.

SK