Number of Databases

From: Matt <yoggyfan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:27:54 -0000

Hello

I am making a website and using a mySQL database. The website will be a directory of places to Eat, Drink and Stay in my city. Would it be best to have a seperate database for each of these? The book I am reading is telling me about normalization and one-to-many relationships. I now have about 8 tables for my "places to eat" directory... phone, email, address, notes... etc... for any information that there may be more then one of.

Thank you for any help you can give me... Received on Sat Dec 14 2002 - 03:27:54 CST