Re: Creating MY own database with C++ and of course WinAPI

From: Greg Boland <gregb_at_snet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:39:21 GMT

Sorry, to answer you're question--there's a book by Al Stevens in which you develop the database in C++. It's probably out of print, but I'm sure there are used copies around. I probably still have one but will never be able to find it. It was called something like C++ Database Development. It takes you through the whole process of building the DB.

Greg