Re: replace subquery with left join

From: Hans Sieghart <Hans.Sieghart_at_frischeis.at.nospam>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:38:52 +0100

Finally!

I've got a solution which satisfies me needs.

It's based on Igor's proposal:
First I create a view in a temporary library (QTEMP in DB2), then I get the date from that view. The whole operation lasts about 6 seconds and NULLs are also in the result.

The only disadavantage is that I have to use SQL-Pass-Through. So I can't store the view-definition of the result in a local FoxPro-database and I have to put the code in every application where I need the prices.

But speed is more important. :-)

Thanks to everybody who participated!

-Hans Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 09:38:52 CST