Re: which softeware can create database?

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_REMOVE.THIS.uia.ua.ac.be>
Date: 6 Nov 2002 14:02:44 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:

>If a transmitter throws a symbol around in a forum where the symbol has a
>precise well-defined meaning with a longstanding history of convention
>without first learning what that meaning is, the transmitter contributes
>noise at the source and communication will only degrade from that point.

What makes you think that the term RDBMS has "a precise well-defined meaning with a longstanding history of convention"?

>It's true that Leandro overstated his position, but I do not expect as much
>from him as I do from you. You are very capable of contributing far more
>than deconstructionist bullshit to this forum.

Bullshit? Perhaps. Deconstructionist? Never. I regard that actually as a bigger insult. :-)

>Having just read several threads where you have "contributed", I have
>discerned a pattern where you avoid giving simple useful answers to people
>and instead jump in to bait Leandro. Have you nothing more worthy to do with
>your time?

Yes, I do, but Leandro is causing a lot of noise that might confuse the innocent bystander. It's hard for me to see such intellectual vandalism and do nothing about it.

  • Jan Hidders