Re: which softeware can create database?

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: 29 Oct 2002 09:27:22 -0600

Leandro Guimarăes Faria Corsetti Dutra <> wrote in news:apm4b7$24trp$

>> It has not been tested under production conditions

> It has. It is used by both Alphora itself and its controller,
> SoftWise.

I would like to see it under a TPC load. Specifically, I'd like to see an audited benchmark for -C or any other flavor -- see

ps: Having it audited would ensure that it conforms minimially to ACID as well as scales well.

Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering