Re: Decline of Science: Computer Science and Databases

From: Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra <lgcdutra_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:50:48 +0100

Adam Cantrell wrote:

> Or just a great example of complaining bitterly without proposing any
> sort of solution. Maybe he was trying to educate us.

        I purposefully refraining from naming "a solution", because I think any particular solution isn't enough, this being a deep cultural problem.

        Now if you are thinking about a solution to the RDBMS problem, it's called Alphora Dataphor.

--
  _
/ \ Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra        +41 (21) 216 15 93