Re: Looking for a book by Rozenshtein

From: Peter Gulutzan <pgulutzan_at_ocelot.ca>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 17:43:48 -0700

Sick Of Spam <null_at_device.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1820cdc113f484b5989695_at_news.telusplanet.net>...
> Hi folks,
>
> I've spent the better part of the afternoon trying to track down a book
> entitled "Tree & Graph Processing in SQL", by David Rozenshtein. The
> only supplier which comes up is www.sqlforum.com, however, that outfit
> seems to be out of business.
>
> Does anyone know who the current publisher is? Or perhaps how to contact
> Dr. Rozenshtein directly?

I know that a few years ago David Rozenshtein was Associate Professor at the College of Information and Computer Science at State University of New York at Stony Brook and the email was david.rozenshtein_at_liu.edu. I don't know if he's still there.

Peter Gulutzan
Co-Author of SQL Performance Tuning (http://www.ocelot.ca/tuning.htm) Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 02:43:48 CEST

Original text of this message