Re: Looking for a book by Rozenshtein

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 14:41:02 -0700

>> I've spent the better part of the afternoon trying to track down a
book entitled "Tree & Graph Processing in SQL", by David Rozenshtein. The only supplier which comes up is www.sqlforum.com, however, that outfit seems to be out of business. <<

They are. This was an article in the old SQL FORUM magazine Vol 4 Nbr 3, 1995 that they were going to reprint, but never did as far as I know.

I think Dr. Rozenshtein is still teaching in New York City at Long Island university, but I am not sure. The last email I have was Rozensht_at_cris.com, but I am not sure if it is still good.

However, if you can wait, I am working a book I hope to finish this year entitled "Trees & Heirarchies in SQL" for publication in early 2003.

I have not talked to Dave in years; say hello for me if you make contact. Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 23:41:02 CEST

Original text of this message