Looking for a book by Rozenshtein

From: Sick Of Spam <null_at_device.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:15:56 GMT

Hi folks,

I've spent the better part of the afternoon trying to track down a book entitled "Tree & Graph Processing in SQL", by David Rozenshtein. The only supplier which comes up is www.sqlforum.com, however, that outfit seems to be out of business.

Does anyone know who the current publisher is? Or perhaps how to contact Dr. Rozenshtein directly?

If you're reluctant to post his contact information on the newsgroup, please use my private email address (windrider67 at hotmail), or pass it along to him.

Regards,

-john Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 00:15:56 CEST

Original text of this message