Spatial Databases

From: Ian <kellizer.remove_at_hotmail.remove.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:47:08 +0100

Hi all. Over the past few weeks, I'am starting to hear alot more about spatial database, and my question is, What are they, and how do they differ to RDBMS, and when would you use them over the relation database?

Does anybody have any links to information on Spatial databases?

Thanks alot

Ian Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 05:47:08 CDT