SQL Functions & Queries

From: K.Y. Fung <kyfung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2002 18:11:16 -0700

Hi everybody,

I got some questions about SQL Function.

  1. If there is a way to write queries & statements in a Function, does it also mean there is another way to write the queries & statement (such as, writing the query by query & statement by statement method)?
  2. If my assumption is correct, then why we need Funtions?
  3. Are both ways performing a Single Action without interaction with any User Process?

Thanks for reading my message. Received on Sat Oct 19 2002 - 20:11:16 CDT