Re: How to store the bus route in the database ?

From: stu <smcgouga_at_nospam.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:33:19 +0100

I remember this one from uni! How is your databases class going?

Please do not just copy a question from your homework. If you make an attempt I and others will help you. What are your entities? What are your relationships?

If you really are a sad bus driver who wants to record his routes on a relational database then Ill shut up!

cheers
stu