Re: Lame Question

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: 16 Oct 2002 13:46:38 -0500

"Seth Brewer" <fieury_at_hotmail.com> wrote in news:Ppir9.63058$Fz.191194_at_rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net:

> Great advice, but that was the first place I looked. My bad for not
> mentioning that. It has a ton of helpful info, but nothing specific
> on recipes.

I read your first post and this followup. I'm unclear on exactly what you're looking for from the newsgroup.

If you reformulate your question(s) to be more concrete, it may prove to be more beneficial so we can answer accordingly. As it stands, your questions are too vague. Well, at least to lil ol' me! :)

Thx!

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
http://www.hpdbe.com