Database design. Data document

From: bob <stian1976_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:51:05 +0200

Hi all.

I'm in the process of designing a database and I have just finished the first draft of an ER diagram. But I feel that I need to document the design process in more detail, so I would like to write a Data Document that describes all data objects, relationships and rules that are required by the database. I'm just having a hard getting started on this document. What should be in it, how much details should be in there and how should I structure it? Can anyone give me some hints as to how I should write such document and maybe some pointers to online resources describing a data document in more detail.

Cheers

Stian Received on Wed Sep 25 2002 - 15:51:05 CEST

Original text of this message