Re: Indeterminate relationships in Relationships Window

From: Graham Bellamy <dontwriteme_at_ask.first.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:09:46 +1000

No, I really did mean Purpose. I know what one is, and I know how to make one (ie what causes one to be made). My question is why would anyone want to make one? What's the reason for doing it? I only ever make 1-1 and 1-m (and m-m using two 1-m) .... and indeterminate ones in queries. But in the relationship window... what for??? They don't enforce referential integrity. About the only thing I can think of is that when the two tables under question are added to a query, the indeterminate join is automatically inserted.