Practical UML problem.

From: Hans Broekhuizen <hansbroekhuizen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2002 07:04:13 -0700

For my study Business Information Sience (I am a freshman), I have to make a datamodel of a information system. I have to do this in UML and I have got a problem at his moment. I hope you can help me (need to finish this assignment in 1 week), because I cannot reach the professor because of holiday.

The case:

  1. An actor (a doctor) gets a paper with a patient-code.
  2. The doctor has to enter the patient-code in the system.
  3. The system withdraws all the information from an extended file (i.e. Excel-file) which belongs to that patient code. The information which should be withdraws is Name, Adress, Zipcode, Place and the tests the doctor should do by the patient.
  4. The system shows underneath the patient-code all the information that is named above.

How can I visualize this in UML in a classdiagram?

Kind regards,
Hans Broekhuizen

PS. I already have visualized how a co-worker can connect certain tests to a person. I also have visualized how the testresults of tests that belongs to a person can be compare with the norms which are normally used. You can see it at http://www.freewebz.com/broekhuizen Received on Sat Jul 13 2002 - 16:04:13 CEST

Original text of this message