Re: Approximate structural conditions in trees

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 23:38:42 -0500

>> You didn't cite my very next sentence where I say that I'm talking
about vague conditions on the structure. Does the nested set model do that? I didn't see any scores or weights or similarity values in the SQL that you showed. <<

I just wanted to show that an exact structural match is easy to do. What are your scoring rules for similarity matching? We might be able to modify the exact matching test to handle it. Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 06:38:42 CEST

Original text of this message