Re: Celko: help with an experiment

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 18:36:56 -0700

>> The SQL-92 standard says nothing about grouping on a phantom
column. It defines a grouped table as the result of a group by clause or a having clause, neither of which is allowed to be invisible ... it's in the phantom paragraph of the standard that only you can see. (Maybe I don't have the final copy of the standard?) <<

You just did not get the internal notes, X3H2 papers and to attend the meetings for ten years. This was the model we used for internal discussions, just like the order of clause execution in a SELECT statement. Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 03:36:56 CEST

Original text of this message