Re: Should I use database foreign keys and indexes

From: Costin Cozianu <c_cozianu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 08:29:06 -0700

If they are debating this, they should be fired because they're stupid, ignorant, idiots, and on top of that they are proud of it. Nobody is worse than people who take pride in their ignorance.

The "right" solution is to have them fired. If they were professing in a domain such as helthcare, they wouldn't have gotten that far without minimum knowledge. If they can't be fired they should be sent at summer courses, evening classes, etc, to get a minimum education about their profession.

Costin