Re: SQL and First Order Logic/ILP

From: Malte Finsterwalder <>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:22:08 GMT

On 9 Jul 2002 18:49:40 +0200, Jan.Hidders wrote:

>>What is the relation between the relational model and first oder
>They are one and the same.

Do you know a document that has a proof that the models are equivalent? One that I could cite in a masters thesis?

>>Does anyone happen to have any pointers I could follow to learn more?
>How much do you know already? What do you know about logic? What do you know
>about the relational model? What would you like to learn next?

That's difficult to say.
I have some basic knowledge of logic, but it's not very fresh. I know the relational model quite well, I would say.

   Malte Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 13:22:08 CEST

Original text of this message