Is this the place to come?

From: Darryl Licke <darylick_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:59:11 -0500

I just got an internship that may require me to learn Relational databases and database theory in general. I have "An Introduction to Database Systems" by C. J. Date (7th ed.) and I will be using this as I already own it yet have yet to crack it open (so far just a cool shelf item). Anyway, the book gives answers to some questions but not all. Would this be a good newsgroup to check for such answers as well as a resource for when I get stuck? Its been two years since I left undergrad and this is just one of the many things I plan on doing to get back into the tech field as I am currently working at a library so I can pay the bills (though I am learning Flash at work and thats cool and the ActionScript and the way XML interacts with it will be useful if not resume worthy).

Matt Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 08:59:11 CEST

Original text of this message