Re: datamodel about...

From: 9rowzn01i001 <9rowzn01i001_at_9rowzn01i001.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:05:28 +0000 (UTC)

"John Van C" <jvanc_at_pandora.be> wrote in message news:TCwW8.25692$ix.3856_at_afrodite.telenet-ops.be...
> I would like to make a databasedesign about all kinds of money investments
.
> Does anyone know how to do so? (datmodel,..)

Hi,

Someone mentioned the Barry Williams web site not so long ago:

http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/index.htm

Barry and I used to work together at Reuters quite a while back and Barry has worked with many financial institutions, so might be willing to answer questions if you find nothing suitable on his site.

I also remember that Arie Segev and students published some stuff on financial models, e.g.

http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/c/Chandra:Rakesh.h tml

There used to be an ftp site that had many of the papers and reports, but I don't know if it still works:

ftp://segev.lbl.gov/pub/LBL_DB_PUBLICATIONS

Maybe Arie Segev can help you:

http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/faculty/segev.html

vr

--