Re: Database update problem in JBuilder 7

From: Paulie <paul_at_not.a.chance.eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 21:05:45 GMT

bvdj44_at_hotmail.com (bvdj44) wrote:

> I have established a connection to a Interbase database in JBuilder
> (driver: interbase.interclient.Driver). I can see the db, but when i
> modify it, and push the update button on the standard navigation
> toolbar, i get this error code:

> SQL error code = -104
> Token unknown - line 1, char 13
> "TABEL"
I would *_really_* strongly advise you to take a look at borland newsgroups (perhaps interbase.general) or take a look at some of the firebird groups (www.ibphoenix.com for leads).

These people really know what they're talking about when it comes to interbase.

> Everything seems OK to me because i can see the data, only updating is
> a problem. Can anyone help me pls? Thx in advance!!

The first thing I can think of is "did you commit the transaction"?

Paul... Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 23:05:45 CEST

Original text of this message