Re: Who yields - client or developer? Your opinion

From: Graham Bellamy <dontwriteme_at_ask.first.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 04:58:44 +1000

It's not that it doesn't work in a form (though it would be nice if it accepted the Me keyword, or even better, simply the control name, but that's another thing). It's that I really need to use it (or an equivalent method) in a query. The reason is that this Ingredient Rate is used to calculate the quantity, and from that the cost of the ingredient. Then I need to calculate the total cost of all ingredients for the item, then the total cost of all items in the job. Then I would be able to create various types of cost reports.