Re: Replication

From: Graham Bellamy <dontwriteme_at_ask.first.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 04:33:38 +1000

Well, I expect that just about everything would have the possibility of changing, save the job site address, but that would be high up in the relation hierarchy, and not cause a lot of duplication. Regardless, agreed - Complexity & Space. I think that with the relatively small amount of data I expect them to store, and the size of hard drives nowadays, I am leaning to db structure simplicity.