object oriented vs object relational

From: David McCarthy <daveandem_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 04:55:46 GMT

Hello All,

  Would someone please explain to me the difference between a object-oriented data base model and an object relational database model?

  I would also appreciate it, if you could point me to a reference, preferably on the web, that I could use to research the advantages, disadvantages , features, strength and market share of each.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Received on Tue May 28 2002 - 23:55:46 CDT