Re: Selecting rows near a particular row

From: Sirin Venigalla <a_at_abc.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:56:02 GMT

Mr celko,
There is something as too much of patronizing. On the otherday you have asked me whether I have taken a basic course in relational databases.

Your insistence upon posting a DDL and all that is fine. If you have a problem in comprehending a question without the help of a DDL, please ignore such questions.

After all, this forum is not a Joe Celko column. Not even a moderated column. It would be nice, if you care to remember these facts. Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 20:56:02 CDT