Re: Column aggregating for text columns

From: Srini Venigalla <svenigalla_at_netsetgo.com>
Date: 23 May 2002 12:11:28 -0700

> You must have the sequence number within each foo_id because all
> relationships are shown by scalar values in the columns of rows in a
> table. You seem to be confused; have you taken a basic relational
> database course yet?

Not just the basic RDBMS course; I have also read all of your books. So, if I am still dumb, surely, you must blame yourself :-)

Anyway, as I said, I picked this post from another forum and posted here in verbatim, in a hurry. So please do not blame me for not supplying all info.

I will also appreciate if you could review my solution to the problem in the thread below. Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 21:11:28 CEST

Original text of this message