Lead DB2 Systems Programmer/ IMS/DB2 Team/Full Time Position /USA
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:13:41 GMT
Lead DB2 Systems Programmer
Full Time Position - Systems Operations Department Chevy Chase, MD
Client's IMS/DB2 Team is currently seeking a highly motivated Team Leader with proven leadership, coordination, and planning skills to join their Systems Operations Department located within Corporate Headquarters.
· MUST HAVE a minimum of 7 years of DB2 Systems Programming experience in a mainframe environment.
· MUST HAVE proven analytical, problem solving, tuning, and technical skill with DB2.
· MUST HAVE excellent communication skills (written and oral).
· MUST HAVE proven ability to successfully lead team members as well as work with internal customers and external vendors in all stages of project management.
· IMS-DC and CICS are MUST HAVE skills.
· College degree preferred but not required.
· Analyze requirements, and design/define, generate, install and maintain operating systems software and support packages. · Provide technical support to programmers and operations personnel including provisions of formal procedures and information/controls on use of software.
· Evaluate current and projected hardware and software. · Interface with hardware and software vendors on problem diagnosis and resolution as required.
· Monitor performance of software, when applicable, and assist in tuning software to optimize performance. · Evaluate and recommend decisions on acceptance and intergration/converstion as required.
Remuneration - Salary range is $80k - $90k
Please forward your resume in confidence a.s.a.p. to :
(705) 484-1301 Voice
eMail: Don_at_Objectsearch.com (word.doc preferred) Received on Mon May 13 2002 - 19:13:41 CEST