ORM and databases

From: Coen <spam_at_seydel.nl>
Date: 12 May 2002 23:50:22 -0700

I'm know a little bit about information modeling (ER, NIAM), but I'm not familiar with ORM but there is plenty of information about is (orm.net).

Maybe I want to use ORM for designing a MS Access Database with input-forms and reports. The model of the database is going to be used in a laboratory.

Is ORM a good modelingtechnique for a certain database?

Kind regards,
Coen

PS. At orm.net are only tutorials and comparisations with UML and ER. Does somebody have some examples which are used in a real situation and wants to share it? Received on Mon May 13 2002 - 01:50:22 CDT