Re: Database Design for Shopping Cart

From: mercer <brock_at_pallettown.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:56:20 -0400

"Tobin Harris" <comedyharris_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:abn0i0$jjopa$1_at_ID-135366.news.dfncis.de...
> > Well, that spec is so general as to be useless to anyone ...
>
> This response is a tad harsh IMHO, although you're right - the poster
should
> have given more details.

Give the guy a break, he's doing this as a classwork assignment. I wonder how many of us would have asked the question any better when we were still in school?

> Furthermore, should stored procedures also not
> contain things like "sp" in the name to indeicate object type?
>
> Tobin Harris

AFAIK, stored procedures should not be prefixed with "sp_" because that is reserved for SQL Server's own procedures. Received on Mon May 13 2002 - 02:56:20 CEST

Original text of this message