Database Design for Shopping Cart

From: Art <ashannon_at_sfsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:49:56 GMT

I have an assignment to develop shopping web site and I would like to ask about how to do a good design for the database system that will support shopping cart?

I designed one and it has one shoppingcart table that contains only one field, UserID, which I feel weird. It looks like this:

tblShoppingCart                                    tblCartDetail
tblProduct
                                                             ProductID

(also have other fields)
(* is for primary key)

Could anyone please give me a suggestion?

Thank you Received on Sun May 12 2002 - 03:49:56 CDT