ERD's from a company

From: TheLetti <the.newsletter_at_gmx.net>
Date: 10 May 2002 11:43:12 -0700

Hy!

We have a bix exam on database-engineering in the next future.

What I need therefore would be some Entity Relation Ship-Models describing the standard-business-dataflows in a company (like an order, sale, logistics, production and so on, u know...)

If someone could give me some hints where I can find such ERD's, it would be really great!

thx, mike!!! Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 13:43:12 CDT