Re: Disadvantages ORM/UML/ER

From: Albert Vaeter <a_vaeter_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2002 11:34:15 -0700

Thanks for the links. I've read some parts very fast to get an overview. Because that site is all about ORM I think it is a little bit coloured about the (dis)advantages.

I hoped the newsgroupreaders could tell what they like or dislike about UML, ORM and ER. Maybe you can tell someting about your experiences?

Regards,
Albert