how do i access U.P.S. database files of the *.dat type

From: Joey Warren <joey_at_jimbishopcabinets.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 14:24:35 -0700

i have a strong desire to access the city,state,zipcode database  this is some *.dat file.
 what program opens this for viewing
 or is there some utility to open it
 have installed world ship on my desk top so i can trouble shoot  problems with our ups shipper.
 i need access to their database so i can incorporate it into our  programs

 any help is greatly appreciated