Re: Which normal form is this violating?

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_sanderson.net.au>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:38:44 +1000

Daniel Guntermann wrote in message ...
>[snip]
>
>First off, I would like to apologize for any slight that might have been
>perceived by my previous posting, particularly to Mr. Hamm. I too have a
>high regard for Mr. Celko, though I still believe his argument was flawed.
>That said...

No offense to me at all. I was just commenting about the argument was getting side-tracked. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

All I would suggest on any newsgroup is a charitable interpretation of other people's occasionally less-than-perfect expression. Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 09:38:44 CEST

Original text of this message