Re: relation algebra query

From: Cimarron Taylor <cimarron+google_at_taylors.org>
Date: 5 May 2002 13:51:31 -0700

Ok, given that you now have a possible answer, allow me to pretend ignorance for a moment and claim I don't understand why the projection of a join between a relation and the division of a projection of a selection of a relation and the projection of a relation is the answer to the question.

Can you provide your own explaination why the answer is or is not correct?

Cim Received on Sun May 05 2002 - 15:51:31 CDT