Re: relation algebra query

From: Nick <nparfait_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2002 07:05:15 -0700

"Alan" <alanshein_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:<aa3u96$7k1bq$1_at_ID-114862.news.dfncis.de>...
> I would try to figure it out myself instead of turning in someone else's
> answer.

If you'd like to know i didnt hand the answer in, its not even my question. I was looking at it for someone else. However, I couldnt figure it out, and hate leaving unkown questions in the air. I like to find an answer for everything I attempt, so I posted this to see if anyone could come up with an answer, if it was at all possible. Received on Sun May 05 2002 - 16:05:15 CEST

Original text of this message