Re: US-VA Sorry for mistake (Platinum Repository)

From: Jan M. Nelken <Nobody_at_Nowhere.Ten>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 05:09:54 GMT

Ajay Gandhi wrote:
> Yesterday, there was a posting about jobs under newsgroup other than
> "JOBS" newsgroup. We would like to apologize for the mistake.

Don't make the same mistake twice - just cancel original post. ...
> Here is the posted message.
By quoting the same spam again you are just proving that you are the spammer and you are not really apologizing for - what you call it - mistake. Once again - cancel the offending post and do *not* spam to multiple newsgroups.

Jan M. Nelken Received on Sun Mar 24 2002 - 06:09:54 CET

Original text of this message