help required for javascript database sql parser

From: k2 <k2_at_i-t.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:12:48 -0000

hi
Im currently writing (attempting to) a parser for AO-JD (Access Object Javascript Database) javascript database.

Writing the parser I think will be the easy bit, its how you revolve around the various tables involved that im having a problem with. Basically im looking for some pseudo code that might point me in the correct direction. If you would like to get involved then let me know.

cheers

AO-JD
www.javascriptdatabase.com

kevin_at_NOSPAMi-t.net
kevin_at_NOSPAMjavascriptdatabase.com Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 22:12:48 CET

Original text of this message