Re: A searchable datastructure for represeting attributes?

From: Ilya Zvyagin 2147483647 <ziv_at_fct.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:17:31 +0300

Hello, Paul!
You wrote on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:07:12 -0000:

 PB> I know it's only an example, but in this case wouldn't a check  PB> constraint be more efficient (and even nearer to the data)?

Could you please write it for me ? Do you have a clear idea of possibilities of Sybase's check constraints ? It is not possible at all to write such complex algorithm in a single expression.

Ilya Zvyagin, First Container Terminal of SPb Sea Port e-mail: masterziv_at_*KILLSPAM*mail.ru - personal, ziv@*KILLSPAM*fct.ru - business. ICQ UID: 29427861(MasterZIV) Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 08:17:31 CET

Original text of this message