Re: Company Policies & Standards for database

From: Lew Schwartz <lew_at_clsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:54:11 -0500

    There may be some stuff about this on the ANSI site, but it's not easy to search and you may have to purchase documents in order to be able to read them. Possibly there's a phone number of someone who can help. Other than that, you have to contend with the fact that there are many standards re table & column naming conventions. Just aim for consistency. If you import your stuff into a modeling tool (eg Visio enterprise), you'll probable get reporting & documentation capabilities.
-Lew