Re: Artificial Primary keys

From: David Cressey <david_at_dcressey.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:46:12 GMT

> You are replying my post, but I don't think we disagree.
> I hope I get you right assuming that you are extending my presentation.

Your interpretation is correct. I wasn't disagreeing with anything you said.
Rather, I was extending the thread in a direction that I didn't think had been
covered completely.

I may have missed it when it originally got into the thread, but I don't think
any had ever explicitly stated that SSN's were originally invented as identifiers,
but that they identify SSN registrants, and not to identify employees.

--
Regards,
    David Cressey