Re: Is there a SQL92 compliant CREATE TABLE statement?

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 15:22:07 -0800

>> can anybody please pass the syntax of an SQL92 compliant CREATE
TABLE
statement (if there is one)?

 I want to check if DB2 UDB is conforming to standards. Take this statement for example:

 CREATE TABLE TEST( COL1 INTEGER)   I believe this simple statement to be SQL92 compliant (is it?). <<

It is. But Standard SQL does not say anything about tablespace or other things at that PHYSICAL level. Oracle, SQL Ser ver, etc. will all be a little different in the systems environment. Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 00:22:07 CET

Original text of this message