Sr. Oracle / Sybase DBA Team Lead Position

From: - A - Iyad _at_ Emerging Intellect <_at_>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:46:19 -0500

SYBASE IS A MUST

Send me your resume or send me a referral and you will be able to make an excellent bonus if your referral gets hired (it is more than a $1000 I guarantee it)

SYBASE IS A MUST

In order to know if you qualify, you must have the following:

Description

We are looking for a Team Lead / Senior Oracle and Sybase DBA for a permanent position.
You Must have at least 5+ years as a DBA ( Oracle and Sybase a combination)
Must be very familiar with Data Repository as well as Data-mining. Excellent Excellent communication skills (this is a must) Must be very creative
Be able to handle numerous tasks at the same time. Must have: 5 yrs hands on experience. with Oracle mainly and also Oracle.

For immediate consideration send your resume along with your skills history to iyad_at_emergingintellect.com Received on Fri Jan 11 2002 - 08:46:19 CST