Software creation proposal

From: Davide Martini <damalfieri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:14:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello. We are a copule of italian teachers as a foreing language and we have a new idea about how to use database interfaces to create useful communicative games for the L2 classroom. We need to know the budget and production time required to design the algorythms and the interface (it should be VERY user-friendly because it is for language teachers). Good chances to get the product realized and exploited on the market are given, we just need a database programmer.
If seriously interested, pleas write to
damalfieri_at_terra.es
with a brief description of yourself. We will need to know you before sending a more detailed description of the product we intend to develop. Thank you in advance,

Federica + Davide
Simon&Martini