Re: Paradox question

From: James <jraustin1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2001 20:26:55 -0700

> I have created a table in SQL. My question is: how do I have to type in
> SQL that I want also have a Referential Integrity? (database: Paradox)
> Can you please answer this question for me?

In general, you will need at least two tables before referential integerity would apply, unless you are doing a self-joins. You might search your help for syntax similar to "CONSTRAINT name {PRIMARY KEY | UNIQUE | REFERENCES foreignTable [foreignTableCols]"

In an object-oriented database, like XDb, simply pasting one object(ie Part Class) under another (ie Order Class) creates a relationship that cannot be violated. Download your free copy (260 Kb) from http://www.xdb1.com Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 05:26:55 CEST

Original text of this message