Re: Job opportunity for database algorithms expert (Ph.D required)

From: <MSherrill_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 14:46:17 GMT

On 4 Oct 2001 11:04:45 -0700, kenneth00yip_at_yahoo.com (Kenneth Yip) wrote:

[snip]
>KEY SUCCESS FACTORS (SPECIFIC DURING NEXT 6-12 MONTHS)
>· Deliver proven and implementable database algorithms to accelerate
>product performance

This seems to conflict with using my "deep database understanding to develop *new* database algorithms and architecture". Perhaps new algorithms aren't a key success factor in the next 6 to 12 months.

If new algorithms *are* a key success factor in the next 6 to 12 months, well, good luck with that.

--
Mike Sherrill
Information Management Systems