Re: Data Access Middleware & a Business User's view of data

From: Barry <barryw_at_databaseanswers.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 15:06:17 -0700

Hi,
Check out this page of Vendors of Enterprise Data Integration Products on my Database Answers Web Site :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/vendors_data_integration.htm

My current favorite is SeeBeyond and you could use them as a yardstick to compare other products.

My feeling is that the 'Enterprise Integration Product' Vendors don't like to talk to organizations with less than $250,000 to spend !!!

Barry Williams
Principal Consultant
Database Answers